[j-nsp] question regarding l2vpn

CHEN Xu simonchennj at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 21:48:54 EDT 2008

I made a few changes and it still isn't working...
I changed the configuration quite a bit by deleting the GRE channel,
and directly establishing a MPLS LSP between the two IPs that GRE
channel was connecting (8.0.0.3 and 8.0.0.4). And then directly put
the "family l2vpn signaling" on the BGP session between 8.0.0.3 and
8.0.0.4.

The result is:
1) MPLS LSP between 8.0.0.3 and 8.0.0.4 cannot be established (the
state is down);
2) The "show l2vpn connections logical-router router-A-pe" still shows
the l2vpn is UP.
3) still cannot ping between the two CEs;

I changed the encapsulations to vlan, and it still doesn't work.

Any ideas?
Thanks.