[j-nsp] Load Balancing IPv6 Traffic Flows

Stefan Fouant sfouant at gmail.com
Tue May 20 16:36:29 EDT 2008

Whoot!  You guys are awesome!

sfouant at rtrxxxx-re1# run show route forwarding-table destination
2001:xxx:dead:beef::/48
Routing table: inet6
Internet6:
Destination        Type RtRef Next hop           Type Index NhRef Netif
2001:xxx:dead:beef::/48 user     0                    ulst 1048589     4
                                                 indr 1048582     8
                              2001:xxx:xxxx::3   ucst   552     4 ge-2/3/0.0
                                                 indr 1048577     4
                              2001:xxx:xxxx::20  ucst   553     4 ge-2/3/0.0

Thanks,

Stefan Fouant
Principal Network Engineer
NeuStar, Inc. - http://www.neustar.biz