[j-nsp] bgp.l3vpn.2 and target VRF?

Dave Diller dave at maxgigapop.net
Tue May 20 16:46:11 EDT 2008

Normally, the system uses the vrf-target to import routes from
bgp.l3vpn.0 to the correct VRF.inet.0.  This is working fine for
unicast routes.  I'm trying to do the same now to get routes from
bgp.l3vpn.2 to VRF.inet.2

Routes are received correctly in bgp.l3vpn.2 from the peer, are
active, have the correct route-distinguisher, and the correct vrf-
target, but never make it into the destination table.

Am I missing something additional needed here?  It all "looks" ok to
me...

-dd