[j-nsp] Olive question - PIM not working

Thiago Drechsel - Gmail thiago.drechsel at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 10:50:05 EDT 2009

Hi Jonathan.

That's a good point for the future :-(
But the problem is that I can't even establish PIM neighbors, with
simple multicast packets.
I can se PIM hello messages leaving olive, reaching my physical eth
interface, but I can't see PIM hello entering olive.

I think Olive OR VMware are unable to handle incoming PIM packets (not
multicast packets, since OSPF, LDP are working fine with default
configuration)

I'll investigate and find the culprit!

Ideas are welcome!

Best regards.