[j-nsp] Build a GRE tunnel on VRRP routers

Fatiha HOUACINE fatiha.houacine at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 04:36:06 EST 2009

   So,  I  build two GRE on the  Loopback interfaces,

-  If Il use OSPF into the GRE, and define OSPF adjacence  between  tunnel
interfaces ,  there is no need to activate keepalives,  the  faillures  will
be detected  by OSPF process  and will converge ( may be a little more
slowly)  ?

 -  In this case ,   I need to activate 2  or 4  GRE  ?  to deal with each
failure case ?

Thanks