[j-nsp] EX native-vlan-id for transmitting untagged frames?

Tomasz Szewczyk tomeks at man.poznan.pl
Thu Jul 23 02:35:19 EDT 2009

Some time ago I made similar configuration for our wi-fi guys. It seems
it is working (at least they don't bother me any more :-)

show configuration vlans
wifi-test {
    vlan-range 3980-3985;
}

show configuration interfaces ge-0/0/6
unit 0 {
    description "** WiFi-test **";
    family ethernet-switching {
        port-mode trunk;
        vlan {
            members wifi-test;
        }
        native-vlan-id 3980;
    }
}

Some MAC's are present on this interface on native VLAN.

Tomek