[j-nsp] EX native-vlan-id for transmitting untagged frames?

Chuck Anderson cra at WPI.EDU
Thu Jul 23 13:14:50 EDT 2009

Thanks guys.  Within 5 minutes I got a private reply explaining that
the "members" list should not contain the native-vlan-id.  Once I
removed it, things started working properly.

[edit interfaces ge-1/0/11]
unit 0 {
    family ethernet-switching {
        port-mode trunk;