[j-nsp] MPLS EXP bit marking question

Christian Martin christian.martin at teliris.com
Wed Jun 10 01:07:16 EDT 2009

One possibility would be to manually set the MPLS exp bit on your
RSVP tunnel under edit protocols mpls label-switched-path.  This
overrides the CoS setting for rewrite (but not the scheduler
config).  If you are using LDP, you use the set protocols mpls
interface <name> label-map <label-val> command.  Note that this is a
crude method and not exactly what you are probably looking for.