[j-nsp] RE : Announcing aggregate route via BGP to peers

david.roy at orange-ftgroup.com david.roy at orange-ftgroup.com
Tue Mar 3 14:30:26 EST 2009

Hi,

The aggregate routes of your peers (EBGP) are more specific than your own aggregate route ?

If yes, maybe you need to filter (in export) these more specific routes !!

If you do that maybe you need also to add the atomic attribute via the command "brief" at the level "edit routing-options aggregate" !

from {
protocol aggregate;
}
then accept;