[j-nsp] CoS clarification on MPLS interface

Andrew Jimmy good1 at live.com
Sun May 24 16:09:52 EDT 2009

The question is not what to use (I do know we use EXP because packet is not
being processed on IP layer). The question was, what if you have configured
both DSCP/EXP classifier and rewriting rules on an MPLS switching interface
for the MPLS switching traffic (not regular IP traffic), what behavior would
you expect  from a Juniper J-Series or M-Series router. Will it use DSCP
classification or not? Will it rewrite DSCP value or not?

Regards,
Andrew