[j-nsp] source nat w/pat question

Christopher M. Hobbs chris at altbit.org
Thu Oct 15 14:07:51 EDT 2009

Greetings!

I've got static NAT set up on one of our SRX240H boxes
running 9.5 R2.7 and it seems to work fine.  It points
traffic destined for 24.248.215.219 to a box behind the
firewall at 10.5.1.4.

I'd like to have SMTP traffic heading for 10.5.1.4 and
IMAP/S traffic heading for 10.5.1.2 using the same
external address.

The techpubs documentation was relatively sparse on this
topic (perhaps I didn't look hard enough). Can anyone
recommend some documentation to explain this setup or
provide an example of how to pull this off?

I apologize in advance if this is a super ignorant
question, I'm in the process of migrating to Juniper
products from Cisco, so I'm still learning.

Thanks so much!
--
C.M. Hobbs, http://altbit.org