[j-nsp] MVPN Interoperability Issue

Stefan Fouant sfouant at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 13:47:03 EDT 2009

Anyone on list have any success setting up Multicast over BGP-MPLS VPNs in a
heterogenous environment consisting of both Juniper and Cisco routers?
Basically, I've got Juniper MX running as PE router with Cisco 7600s as P
router.  I don't think Cisco supports NG-VPN yet, so I'm trying to get
draft-rosen running between the Juniper and the Cisco...  Doesn't appear
that I can get p2mp tunnels signalled through the P routers.  Not really
trying to get hardcore troubleshooting assistance but rather I'm just
curious if anyone out there has managed to get this working, and also any
additional feedback you might be able to provide.

Thanks in advance,

--
Stefan Fouant