[j-nsp] __default_arp_policer__

Bit Gossip bit.gossip at chello.nl
Tue Oct 20 07:52:26 EDT 2009

This is a very valid point.
I have also verified that if no user-defined policer is applied and only
the internal __default_arp_policer__ is in place, this policer is a
global policer and drops arp-req from any interface if a single
interface is under ARP attack
Another point of having user-defined ARP-POLICER is that the default
thresholds for it may change between Junos releases and platforms and
therefore it is not safe to depend on those values.

Bit