[j-nsp] BGP policy-options policy-statement

Stefan Fouant sfouant at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 23:39:24 EDT 2009

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 4:21 AM, Mark Tinka <mtinka at globaltransit.net>wrote:

> Also, prefix-lists are evaluated slightly different in JUNOS
> than route-filters.
>
> Would suggest using a route filter and matching upto /32.

Just FYI, in case you weren't aware, an altogether cool feature which was
introduced in JUNOS 7.4 is the prefix-list-filter statement, which allows
you to evaluate a list of prefixes within a prefix-list
using match-type qualifiers, such that we can take our pre-existing
prefix-lists and use them in a similar manner as route-filters, i.e.:

term No-Advertise {
   from {
       prefix-list-filter Bogus-Networks orlonger;
   }
   then reject;
}

--