[j-nsp] Community RegEx

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Fri Sep 4 08:02:12 EDT 2009

Probably the real question is what you wish to accomplish with communities -
do you want to use them just for marking "interesting info" or do you want
to use them for filtering?  You can also take them to the point of allowing
your downstream BGP customers to influence their traffic through your
network...

Communities are very cool in my opinion - but you need a good "plan of
attack" for utilizing them to save yourself headaches..;)

Paul