[j-nsp] Community RegEx

Eric Van Tol eric at atlantech.net
Fri Sep 4 08:18:23 EDT 2009

Hi Paul,
Thanks for the response.  We already have a pretty complex community policy, which allows for downstream filtering and also allows our customers to set attributes for their prefixes both within our network and upstream from us.  Is there a difference between the two ways to define these communities that works better for one "plan of attack" than another?  I wouldn't think so, but it wouldn't be the first time I was wrong about something like this.

-evt