[j-nsp] RPM for performance monitoring?

Richmond, Jeff Jeff.Richmond at frontiercorp.com
Mon Sep 14 12:26:01 EDT 2009

I am using these today, on both M-series and J-series and they work relatively well. There are some caveats when dealing with Jitter, however, so I would suggest that you do test in your own lab to see if it will provide an acceptable solution. I had a very good JTAC engineer work with me to work through some of those issues and I think it ended up being a learning experience for both of us, but at the end of the day we finally ended up with a good workable Jitter solution.

Thanks,
-Jeff