[j-nsp] EX 4200-24F Not forwarding on 10 G ports after software update

Jay Hanke jhanke at myclearwave.net
Wed Apr 21 09:52:53 EDT 2010

I haven't tried looking at the LLDP info during one of the outages but the
behavior (interface receives but seems not to send) to match in both cases.

We started having the issue in 9.2 and been on a couple of releases since
then without much luck. We've seen the issue on both 10G and 1G ports.

We're only running into the issue every couple of months on one of the 3
EX4200's we have in service. We're only using a couple of ports on each.

If you find a fix please be sure to share it!

Thanks,

Jay