[j-nsp] 10.3 on MX960 with MPC only?

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Mon Aug 30 22:21:08 EDT 2010

Agreed. To me, it seems to me that the overall quality of JunOS has slipped
since 10.x, however recovering from most problems on JunOS is at least
possible.

In classic IOS, even a small bug or memory leak can quickly turn into a
major catastrophe (no memory management/supervision and a single binary
image). On Juniper platforms, one can usually kill and restart the affected
daemon while the PFEs still chug along.

I hope Juniper takes some time to get their release quality back up to the
par we've come to expect from them over the years.

Cheers,
Jof