[j-nsp] Failed FPC

Jose Madrid jmadrid2 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 23:11:32 EDT 2010

I have an m20 with a seemingly failed FPC.  A Sonet card seems to have
just disappeared from the chassis, although still inserted.  Any
chance I can get this back by issuing a "request chassis fpc online
slot 2".  I was hoping to avoid rebooting this box to get this thing
back into working shape.  I understand that it may be a hardware
failure, but wanted to try and get it working again.  All comments
welcome.

Currently shows:
Slot 2   Offline

Used to show:
Slot 2   Online       E-FPC
  PIC 0  Online       1x OC-48 SONET, SMSR

--
It has to start somewhere, it has to start sometime.  What better
place than here? What better time than now?