[j-nsp] Need suggestions..

Kevin Wormington kworm at sofnet.com
Thu Feb 4 12:18:13 EST 2010

Here is ours on 9.6R1.3, two full feeds, approx 500 logical interfaces

inet.0: 305813 destinations, 604735 routes (305813 active, 0 holddown, 1
hidden)

Routing Engine status:
     Temperature                 19 degrees C / 66 degrees F
     CPU temperature             16 degrees C / 60 degrees F
     DRAM                       768 MB
     Memory utilization          95 percent
     Model                          RE-5.0
     Start time                     2009-10-02 20:21:49 CDT
     Uptime                         124 days, 15 hours, 52 minutes, 58
seconds
     Last reboot reason             Router rebooted after a normal shutdown.
     Load averages:                 1 minute   5 minute  15 minute
                                        0.00       0.00       0.00