[j-nsp] Need suggestions..

TCIS List Acct listacct at tulsaconnect.com
Thu Feb 4 12:55:50 EST 2010

We are running 8.4R4.2..

inet.0: 306438 destinations, 579016 routes (305221 active, 0 holddown, 191417
hidden)
+ = Active Route, - = Last Active, * = Both

Routing Engine status:
     Temperature                 31 degrees C / 87 degrees F
     CPU temperature             29 degrees C / 84 degrees F
     DRAM                       768 MB
     Memory utilization          56 percent
     CPU utilization:
       User                       1 percent