[j-nsp] NSR interfering with OSPF?

David Ball davidtball at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 12:11:43 EST 2010

  I've been getting them for ages (retransmits), both for my core OSPF
sessions and OSPF sessions in a customer's VRF.  I have yet to
experience any problems with this, and I think I once talked to JTAC
about it, but can't for the life of me find the conversation.  This is
on T-series running an SR version of 9.2 with NSR and GRES.
  I'd be interested in hearing the outcome of yours, though, as I seem
to remember it being relatively benign.

David