[j-nsp] e320 atm qos config sample for subscribers via Radius

Marlon Duksa mduksa at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 09:13:15 EDT 2010

Hi
Does anyone has a sample config for QoS for PPPoA/PPPoEoA subscribers.
I'm confused where things are defined and get applied.

For example:
 There is a subscriber on an ATM link.
I want to setup this subscriber with QoS (at the ATM level for the PVC and
also at the L3 level - regular QoS).
The interface should be created automatically, i.e no static configuration,
the info for the subscriber (which qos profiles to use, etc) will be
obtained via Radius.

Where are QoS parameters/profiles in E320 defined (for atm-vc and L3)?
Thanks,
Marlon