[j-nsp] P2MP LSP

David water dwater2010 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 15:18:34 EDT 2010

Mark,

Using those route types we can communicate about the source and destinations
in MVPN. Now as we know how to discover the source and receiver its time for
RSVP to take care of building the P2MP right? So RSVP does use the the BGP
discovered information to establish LSP, correct? So this way LSPs are
totally dynamic.

David W.

--
David W.