[j-nsp] 1000BASE-T SFP sets interface status "up" once inserted into EX4200-24F

Martin T m4rtntns at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 04:10:51 EDT 2010

Thanks for information! Hopefully this isn't some sort of "Juniper branded
SFP's only" policy..

Richard, how do you get into this "chassism<0>#" environment? If I do "lcdd
0 chassism" in UNIX shell, I get this:

root@:RE:4% lcdd 0 chassism
Telnet escape character is '^D'.
Trying 128.0.0.16...
telnet: connect to address 128.0.0.16: No route to host
telnet: Unable to connect to remote host
root@:RE:4%