[j-nsp] MX80 ADV-R License

magno massimo.magnani at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 01:47:10 EDT 2010

Hi all,  no need to install anything,  risate the adv license on MX80 is
just honored and not enforced.

HTH

Magno
> Hi,
>
> We have two of these boxes with the Advanced L3 Licenses, there is no need
to install the license apparently, nor is there a way to generate the key on
the juniper site. The boxes work fine holding 2 full tables with vrf's
without us installing the licenses, so I suspect that it is either installed
when the box is shipped, or it is currently an honesty based license.

juniper-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Giuliano Cardozo Medalha