[j-nsp] Multiple LAG Groups / Common Layer3 Routing

Nathan Sipes nathan.sipes at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 10:45:11 EDT 2011

Something like this allows both l2 and l3 transit on the interface.

ae0 {
    description " Connection to Blah ae0";
    flexible-vlan-tagging;
    native-vlan-id 1;
    mtu 9192;
    gratuitous-arp-reply;
    unit 0 {
        vlan-id 900;
        family inet {
            address 10.1.32.1/30;
        }
        family iso;
        family mpls {
            filter {
                input mpls-sample-in;
                output mpls-sample-out;
            }
        }
    }
    unit 999 {
        family bridge {
            interface-mode trunk;
            vlan-id-list [ 1-899 1000-4094 905 920-921 995 ];
        }
    }
}
xe-0/2/0 {