[j-nsp] Multiple LAG Groups / Common Layer3 Routing

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Tue Apr 5 11:51:07 EDT 2011

Thanks to everyone for their replies. we are going to put the LAG portion on
standby for now due to time constraints with the project.

Just to reply here though, we cannot have an VLAN tagging - the 8 ports are
all connected to servers that cannot deal with VLAN tags.maybe I'm
misunderstanding the response though ;)