[j-nsp] M20 SSB E Memory seller required

Jonas Frey (Probe Networks) jf at probe-networks.de
Wed Aug 10 16:00:10 EDT 2011

You will need the 128MB DRAM upgrade if you have lots of routes as well
as a couple of thousand of arp entrys. This will fill the memory on the
SSB-E very fast and once you hit the 64MB limit the router will do weird
things (e.g. several ip address no longer reachable, routes not being
installed etc). Some time ago i had posted regarding this on the
list...if you are interessted just search the archive.
We do still run some M20's and we upgraded all of them to 128MB (except
those running SSB-E-16 of course). However their days are counted.

Best regards,
Jonas