[j-nsp] load balancing in Route reflector scenario

Stefan Fouant sfouant at shortestpathfirst.net
Wed Aug 10 16:06:48 EDT 2011

Have you tried the advertise-inactive knob on the RR? I can't guarantee that this will work but it just might also advertise the route towards PE3 as well.

Of course, if this works, then you would need to enable multipathing on PE1 accordingly.

Stefan Fouant
JNCIE-M, JNCIE-ER, JNCIE-SEC, JNCI
Technical Trainer, Juniper Networks
http://www.shortestpathfirst.net