[j-nsp] Configure BGP on SSG 550M

David Lubowa david.lubowa at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 03:22:53 EST 2011

Hi Guys,

I am pretty virgin when it comes to Juniper but i switched because i think
its amazing gear , i am trying to configure BGP on my SSG550M using a
private ASN( just for now ) to my upstream but i am not sure where to start
i have looked for some documentation online but i am still not yet convinced
on which is the right documentation because the information is all
scattered.

If someone could please point me in the right direction i would be happy ,
FYI i setup BGP on cisco gear a couple of years ago and i understand the
basic facts of BGP but i am not sure exactly how to set it up on Juniper.

Your help is highly appreciated.

cheers

--

"I will not say i failed 1000 Times, I will say that i discovered there are
1000 ways that can cause failure. ---- Thomas Edison"