[j-nsp] fxp0 configuration under groups.

Ben Dale bdale at comlinx.com.au
Tue Feb 1 18:04:39 EST 2011

Hi Keith,

The groups stanza is only relevant inside the configuration file itself (eg: it shouldn't make any logical changes to the box itself) so as long as the IP address you are applying is the same as the current one you have allocated, I can't see this causing you any problems.

Being 100 miles from the box, I'd be using commit confirmed regardless (I beat this into all our junior techs)!

Make sure you remember to add:

set apply-groups [re0 re1]

and delete the fxp0 configuration outside the groups statement.

Cheers,

Ben