[j-nsp] juniper / mx series fib usage information?

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Tue Feb 8 20:25:10 EST 2011

Unless I'm missing something you shouldn't have any issues at all...

Here is an MX480 running a pair of RE2000 routing engines.... this includes
the full IPv4 and IPv6 bogons list as well:

inet.0: 354429 destinations, 1571796 routes (354275 active, 1 holddown, 5659
hidden)
inet6.0: 36578 destinations, 82963 routes (36548 active, 0 holddown, 102
hidden)

Not remotely close to any limits that I'm aware of....;)

Paul