[j-nsp] RE-333 upgrade

Max Pierson nmaxpierson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 16:47:56 EST 2011

Hi List,

I have an old M40 (non-E) that I would like to upgrade as much as possible.
I have RE-333's currently. Question is how much memory can this guy hold and
will that be enough to take a full v4 + v6 table?? Also, what is the last
version of Junos that can run on this kit after I max out the memory and CF
on it?? And lastly, is the RE-333 the best that can go in this chassis??

Looked on cluepon, but didn't find the answers, so sorry if this has been
hashed 1000 times already. Might as well make it 1001 :)

TIA,