[j-nsp] RE-333 upgrade

Jonas Frey (Probe Networks) jf at probe-networks.de
Tue Feb 15 02:45:17 EST 2011

Hi,

RE-333 max is 768 MB. Yes it will be enough for a v4+v6 feed.
You should also consider upgrading your SBC memory. See
http://juniper.cluepon.net for unofficial upgrades.
Latest JunOS that will work is 9.2 due to non FPC-E.
You also need 1G CF for that within your RE-333 to work.

There once was a RE-600 for the M40 which is part number RE-M40-600-2048
but these are very hard to find.

Regards,
Jonas