[j-nsp] Any takers on 10.4R5.5 yet ?

David Ball davidtball at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 13:05:48 EDT 2011

  I'm about to stand this up on some MX80s in the lab but wondered if
any bleeding-edgers out there have already ruled it out on the
platform, and if so, why.  Certainly mileage will vary depending on
what you're doing with it, but I'm asking in general (we're
dual-stacked QoS-enabled MPLS with all services in BGP-signalled VPNs
with some policing, for example).

  I know it's unreasonable to have people continually posting to the
list asking about which code is best, but I know many were waiting for
a stable 10.4 revision (due in part to its' EEOL nature) but last I
heard, 10.4R2 (or was it R3) wasn't ready for primetime.  Didn't find
much in the archives about 10.4R4.

David