[j-nsp] 10.0 or 10.4?

David Ball davidtball at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 10:29:05 EDT 2011

  Haven't touched 10.4 yet, but 10.0R3.10 has been very solid for us
in what sounds to be a similar environment.  Mostly L2VPNs here, with
some VPLS (BGP and LDP) and VRF thrown in on MXs (240/480) and T640s
(full table on all of them, in a VRF), 2 of which are acting as RRs in
a limited capacity.  Been running it since June 2010 without a single
issue (something I haven't been able to say of earlier versions for a
few years now).