[j-nsp] SRX & MPLS

Chris Kawchuk juniperdude at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 17:53:49 EDT 2012

Shouldn't affect it in the classical BGP active./backup sense; only 1 'vrf' is active in a multi-homing BGP setup.

However, since the SRX/J doesn't do that, both will end up being active -  You'll need a way to suppress one of them from getting any traffic. Perhaps think about using an EX4200 underneath using an RTG to each SRX at layer 2 to prevent the loop.

Should have zero effect on vrrp/layer-3 stuff.

- CK.