[j-nsp] Juniper SRX - license expireand no packet forwarding?

Maarten van der Hoek maarten at vanderhoek.nl
Thu Jan 5 07:47:05 EST 2012

Hi Maciej,

The second table show that the system still detects the need for licenses ?

So somewhere in your policies is probably still a reference to the AV
functionality.
Had same issue few months ago, really had to go through all lines....

Only when needed licenses go to 0 all will be fine!

Best Regards,

Maarten