[j-nsp] MX80 poor monitoring, packet loss to RE, SNMP not responding

Morgan McLean wrx230 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 17:56:14 EDT 2012

So I actually don't use the FXP interface. I basically have four OSPF
connections coming into my edge firewall srx cluster, and I use the
loopback address advertised over OSPF to manage all of my devices. The
MX80's are the only ones that seem to have a problem...am I S.O.L if I'm
not using the FXP interface?

Morgan