[j-nsp] IPFIX - "no template found" in wireshark of Flow Collector

Arun Kumar narain.arun at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 14:25:33 EDT 2012

Hi NSP,

I configured IPFIX in juniper MX running 11.2 R3. I run wireshark in flow
collector where i m getting flows from the juniper router but all data are
showing "no template found"? What is the problem in this? I had a problem
on the same router where i was told to move to another PIC/port. I ve done
the same but now getting this error? What could be the cause of this? Is
the router not supporting the flow or not sending the flow in proper format?

thanks in advance
Arun