[j-nsp] pim sparse mode - part 2

Stacy W. Smith stacy at acm.org
Sun Nov 25 23:51:21 EST 2012

We need a lot more information to provide any useful answer.

Please share the relevant config of the three routers and switch.

What IPv6 multicast group address are you using?

Please share the output of the following commands from each of the three routers:

show pim join extensive
show pim rps extensive
show multicast route extensive
show route <source ip> extensive