[j-nsp] 6pe between Cisco and Juniper

Olivier Benghozi olivier.benghozi at wifirst.fr
Tue Sep 4 10:16:42 EDT 2012

No, the neighbor next-hop-self command doesn't have any impact on reflected routes. But I guess it would prevent IPv6 routes known from eBGP by the RR to be sent with an IPv6 NH as unlabeled (but maybe there are none?).
I wonder if BGP IPv6 routes in the RR, known with an IPv6 NH instead of an IPv4+label NH, could be the source of your problem ? In those conditions, maybe a generalized next-hop-self in your whole iBGP could be fine? Just thinking aloud, but it could make sense.