[j-nsp] Mixed Cisco/Juniper MPLS network

Eric Van Tol eric at atlantech.net
Wed Aug 14 12:40:30 EDT 2013

So what you're saying is that there is definitely some other issue here and it's not necessarily the fact that the destinations are allocated labels, but rather the label allocation is exposing an underlying problem.  If so, that narrows it down and points me in the right direction.  I'm trying to replicate in the lab, as I just had an idea, thanks to your response.

-evt