[j-nsp] L2VPN Termination

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Mon Jul 29 16:35:37 EDT 2013

Thanks folksŠ

I have an issue with implementing this and was hoping for a "sanity
check". ;)

On the "core" side of this implementation I am not taking the VPLS
instance to any form of a physical interface - I only have an IRB
interface and the VPLS path will not come up.  I'm assuming the VPLS path
won't establish because of lack of a physical interface or is it just
something else that I've misconfigured?

Core Router (MX480):

paul at xxxxxxxxxxx> show configuration routing-instances
xyz_IP_Transit {
    instance-type vpls;
    vlan-id 100;
    routing-interface irb.100;