[j-nsp] Lab gear to mimic MX80?

Giuliano Medalha giuliano at wztech.com.br
Sat Mar 2 09:17:31 EST 2013

Hi Saku,

Considering the previous discussion ... do you know the correct capacity of
ACX series routers ?

Juniper said that it will support 7000 MAC Address and 60 Gbps with 35 Mpps.

How is it possible without TRIO ?

Is it asic based router for MPLS ?

ACX1100 has a very good price and it has a good configuration.

Thanks a lot,

Giuliano

WZTECH is registered trademark of WZTECH NETWORKS.
Copyright © 2012 WZTECH NETWORKS. All Rights Reserved.

The information transmitted in this email message and any attachments are
solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential or
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any review,
transmission,  dissemination or other use of this information is
the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer, including
any copies.