[j-nsp] SRX's and Wireless

Mark Menzies mark at deimark.net
Mon Nov 18 03:14:56 EST 2013

That seems to be the gist of it bud.

To be honest the AX411s were not that stable an AP and basically needs
resetting every so often (I use event scripts to reset every morning at
3am).  With the purchase of Trapeze Juniper seems to be moving the AP mgmt
off SRXs and onto dedicated kit.

I agree that the price hike from the WLC2 to the WLC100 is steep but as I
said above, it seems to be the way that Juniper are going.