[j-nsp] m10 re-333 latest version of junos

Jerry Jones jjones at danrj.com
Tue Sep 10 17:10:46 EDT 2013

Depends a lot of which flavor you have with what memory

This RE came with either 246M or 768M of memory and an 80MB flash

Note: For M-series, MX-series, and T-series routing platforms, the CompactFlash card memory requirement for JUNOS software Release 9.0 is 1 GB. For M7i and M10i routing platforms with only 256 MB of memory, see the Customer Support Center JTAC Technical Bulletin PSN-2007-10-001: https://www.juniper.net/alerts/viewalert.jsp?txtAlertNumber=PSN-2007-10-001&actionBtn=Search.

Hope this helps