[j-nsp] MX80 Route table Size

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Mon Sep 23 07:12:50 EDT 2013

This is the busiest MX80 we have in production - RE shows 61% memory used,
box handles this quite well and no concerns currently... Traffic wise,
it's doing about 3Gb/s in it's role....

Paul

inet.0: 466698 destinations, 645933 routes (466680 active, 16 holddown, 12
hidden)
              Direct:     22 routes,     22 active
                OSPF:   2490 routes,   2489 active
                 BGP: 643365 routes, 464138 active
              Static:      4 routes,      4 active
                IGMP:      1 routes,      1 active
           Aggregate:     11 routes,      5 active
                RSVP:     19 routes,      0 active

inet.3: 19 destinations, 19 routes (19 active, 0 holddown, 0 hidden)
                RSVP:     19 routes,     19 active

mpls.0: 17 destinations, 17 routes (17 active, 0 holddown, 0 hidden)
                MPLS:      3 routes,      3 active
                RSVP:      6 routes,      6 active
               L2VPN:      4 routes,      4 active
                VPLS:      4 routes,      4 active

inet6.0: 14397 destinations, 19148 routes (14397 active, 0 holddown, 10
hidden)
              Direct:     18 routes,     11 active
               OSPF3:     79 routes,     79 active
                 BGP:  19035 routes,  14291 active

bgp.l2vpn.0: 4 destinations, 4 routes (4 active, 0 holddown, 0 hidden)
                 BGP:      4 routes,      4 active